The operating theatre ceiling is the most important part of a hospital ventilation system. Laminar Flow Units are used to supply laminar flow around the operating table and zone and protect the operating zone from microbes, bacterium and other particles.
These sophisticated systems are actually a combination of a variety of elements air filter housings or filter grids, HEPA filters, priming illumination and air diffusers.
Ulpatek Laminar Flow Units are improving the day-to-day safety of patients across the world.
- Montage and service easiness with high quality design
- DIN 4799 Standard sterility on partial and full capacities
- Hepa Filter Box with differential manometer connection ports and aerosol port
- Used High capacity HEPA filter (EN1822)
- Metal Frame H13 / H14 Filters connection side with sealing
- Pendant Lamp connection detail
- Separate seal leak test ports for each HEPA filter