AME 438 SU actuator is used with two and three-way valves type VRB, VRG, VF and VL up to DN 50 diameter.
The actuator has some special features:
- it automatically adapts its stroke to the valve end positions which reduces commissioning time (self stroking)
- advanced design incorporates load related ‘switch-off’ to ensure that actuators and valves are not exposed to overload
- Spring up function: In case of power failure or power switch off spring up function retracks actuator stem to end position. Further manual stem positioning is not disabled.
- Nominal voltage: 24 VAC/DC, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Control input signal:
– 0(4) … 20 mA
– 0(2) … 10 V
- Force: 450 N
- Stroke: 15 mm
- Speed: 15 s/mm
- Max. medium temperature: 150 °C
- Self stroking
- Output signal